With over six hundred select students majoring and minoring in the arts and sciences, and award winning faculty in seven academic departments, the college brims with intellectual and creative energy.
From a first year student’s first days all the way through to graduation, the arts and sciences offer plenty to engage the curious, active mind. Classes, research, study abroad, visiting scholars, artists and performances, internships, experiments for kids, service to the community—there is always an exciting opportunity, project, or event. We believe strongly in the University motto of “entering to learn and departing to serve,” and we are in a unique position to fulfill that for the Oakwood student. Join us and start your journey today!
– DEAN, Dr. Kenneth Lai Hing
- “Good Trouble” – Oakwood President Honors the Memory of Dr. C. T. Vivian and Congressman John Lewis
- Oakwood Alum, Dr. G. Alexander Bryant Confirmed as President of North American Division
- Oakwood Campus Reopening For Fall 2020
- Answering the Challenge: Oakwood Establishes George Floyd Scholarship
- A Message to the Oakwood Community