Enter to Learn. Depart to Serve.
Every Oakwoodite knows this motto and lives it every day! We are proud of you and it is our pleasure to serve YOU.
Alumni Relations is here to keep you connected to the school you love and to the people you cherish. We know the connections made here are for a lifetime. Each generation has unique memories, sayings, foods, fashions, and yet there is a commonality that binds us together in the unique experience that is Oakwood. Whether it was Oakwood Industrial, Oakwood Manual Training, Oakwood Jr. College, Oakwood College, or Oakwood University – we’ve all shared in the dream of a people and are living proof of God’s providential hand over these “hallowed grounds”.
The Office of Alumni Relations creates many ways for alumni to participate in the life and vitality of Oakwood University. Through increased engagement, alumni will help Oakwood move forward and secure its position in the nation and the world. Stay connected to your beloved alma mater by updating your contact information by calling (256) 726-7039 or by completing the contact form below.
Alumni Contact Form
Emile D. Parker, MBA
Director for Alumni Relations
We need your support now more than ever to:
- Support students who need financial assistance to stay in school.
- To help increase your University’s alumni participation giving rate.
- Enhance the quality and reputation of your University; improve our ranking, therefore, the value of your degree.
- Show corporations and foundations that alumni are supporting Oakwood so they should support Oakwood also.
- Strengthen the credibility of your University and enable it to continue to attract experienced faculty and highly driven students.
- Contribute to your alma mater to help keep it relevant and secure.