OULive students during Chapel
Oakwood Live is a 5-day event that immerses prospective students into life at Oakwood University.
- Meet students from all over the world
- Visit academic departments
- Participate in social activities
- Each person attending must complete the online registration form.
- Cost: $65 per person (chaperones and students): Registration is complete when payment has been received.
- For groups of ten or more, one chaperone per (10) students.
Chaperone Registration Section: (No refunds)
Each chaperone and student must register themselves; however, the head chaperone must enter the names of all the individuals attending the event (other chaperones and students).
- Chaperone Registers (Chaperone registers self and has the option to pay for multiple people)
Student Registration Section: (No refunds)
- Student Registers (Single Payment Option)
IF you registered, but needed to pay later, choose one of the following methods to pay now:
- Pay by Phone (256) 726-8429
- Pay by mail with either of the following: Business/Certified check or Money order (No Personal Checks – Mail payment to:Oakwood University, Admissions & Recruitment, 7000 Adventist Blvd., Huntsville, AL 35896.)
If you have any questions regarding the process or problems registering, please call (256) 726-7356 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chaperone and Housing
Phone: (256) 726-7356
Events that occurred during the 5-day experience were Mock Trials, a Scavenger Hunt, A Day In the Life…, Concert, Choir Auditions and a Block Party to end all block parties. Take a look at some of the photos from our 2017 Oakwood LIVE! experience.