Two students taking a quick selfie
The official Oakwood University transcript includes both the undergraduate and graduate record. All transcripts come in individually sealed envelopes, unless otherwise specified. Transcript requests are not processed if the student has an outstanding obligation, financial or otherwise. We cannot accept phone, or email requests. Official transcripts cannot be faxed under any circumstances.
Please allow 7-10 business days for the processing of transcripts dated 1992 and earlier.
There are three ways to order an official transcript from Oakwood University:
Please Note: Transcript will be discarded if not picked up within a month of the request.
Option 1: Order Online 24/7
For the fastest service, Oakwood University has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts with this service using any major credit card.
Please take note that PDF transcript request is for transcripts after 1992.
- To order an official transcript, log in to the secure Clearinghouse site.
- On the site, there are instructions for how to place your order and the delivery options and fees. You may order as many transcripts as you like in a single session.
- Your signed consent is required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order. You may return the completed form to the National Student Clearinghouse via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment.
- Order updates will be emailed to you to notify you when we have received and processed your order. You can also check order status or history online. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, contact them via e-mail or phone (703) 742-7791.
- If you need any attachments sent along with your transcript, please note that in the special instructions box you’ll find during the ordering process. Then, fax or mail the attachment to the Registrar’s Office and indicate that it should be included with your transcript order.
Option 2: Use the Transcript Request Form
If you do not have a credit card, you can use the Transcript Request Form to place your order. We must receive a signed request from the student in order to release a transcript. The Transcript Request Form must be mailed to the Registrar’s Office with the appropriate fees. Please note that this process will take longer (7-10 days) and the cost is $5.00 (cashier check or money order) per transcript ordered. The Registrar’s Office is unable to accept cash under any circumstances.
To print out the form, click “Transcript Request Form!”
Please Mail form along with fee(s) to:
7000 Adventist Blvd.
Huntsville, AL 35896
Option 3: Send a Letter
If you do not have a credit card or access to a printer you may write a letter and mail it to The Registrar’s Office along with a cashier check or money order. In your letter, please include the following information:
- Your first and last name (include maiden name, if applicable)
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Student identification number
- Daytime phone number
- E-mail address (if you are a current student)
- Approximate dates of attendance
- Number of transcripts requested
- Names and complete addresses for all recipients
- Student’s handwritten signature
- Method of payment
7000 Adventist Boulevard
Huntsville, AL 35896
FEDEX/EXPRESS Shipping Charges
FedEx/United States $40.00
FedEx /International $125.00
Post Office Express/Canada & Mexico $36.00
Post Office Express/USA $20.00
Post Office Express/International $36.00